Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Columns as Prompt filters
sonysunny4u
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;">I do have State Map, I need to display data based on County Vs Age group or County Vs Total Population Or County Vs Income.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;">Question: Do can I use only one report Map request end users to select Age group or Total Population or Income? Can I also dynamically select State maps( I mean one report to select only one state from all states across USA and Category(age or population or income).</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>This is what report parameters are for. I.e. to allow the user to select subsets of data. Unless perhaps I am not understanding your question.</p>
sonysunny4u
<p>thanks much for getting back to me. report parameters are prompted before acutual report is displayed. the one i'm looking for is</p>
<p> </p>
<p>for example you have Map displaying popluation. right side to it, i need to have Male, female as buttons or selectors. so that when users select male the map should change display value to Male population and when users select female map should display female population.</p>