Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Viewer Toolkit Download Link?
mgwhite
<p><span style="font-family:cambria;">Hello Forum,</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:cambria;">I have been looking for an active link where the BIRT Viewer Toolkit can be downloaded. Most of the links that I have found point to the main downloads page, but there doesn’t appear to be an option to download it. </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:cambria;">Can someone please respond with an active link where the BIRT Viewer Toolkit can be downloaded?</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:cambria;">I am deploying into an established JEE server environment and would like it for viewing reports.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:cambria;">Thank you,</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:cambria;">Matt</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hey Matt,<br><br>The BIRT Viewer Toolkit has been discontinued with the release of the BIRT iHub F-Type. With the iHub F-Type, you get the Actuate BIRT Viewer and JavaScript API that BVT features along with all the extra features and functionality of iHub.