Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
mapit: how to achieve clustering
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using mapit to show google maps. have few maps where the icons become too many I need to show cluster instead of the icons to make the map more clear</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am looking for something similar to the attached map. Has someone done this before and can you please share some example with me. I will appreciate if someone can give some guidance or example to add clustering feature to the</p>
<p>google map using mapit liberary</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Once I click on the cluster, it should take me/zoom me to the Icons inside the cluster area</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet