Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fixed line height in a table
megabri
<p>I have a table that has a table row that's 46 points high. The text inside the cells sometimes makes the row expand to over 46 points. How can i make it so the row doesn't expand when there's extra text? The text in the row needs to still be able to wrap but then be cut off when it hits the 46 point maximum.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>what version of BIRT are you using ?</p>
<p>If you set the row height, it shouldn't increase even if the content of the cell is bigger</p>
<p> </p>
megabri
<p>My birt is at 3.7.1. </p>
GLO_FR
<p>I'm using 3.7.2, and it works well with point, inche, mm or pixel.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have "hidden" option selected for overflow ?</p>
<p> </p>
megabri
<p>Yea. Here's a photo of my issue...</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>can you upload your design ?</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi agin,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>the good news is that I was able to have the same issue with BIRT version 4.3.1</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If I check the "no wrapping" radio button, the output is ok, but I have got an error message... but the report is still working and the output looks as expected.</p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;">BTW, if I do the same with BIRT last version (4.4.0) no error message.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:14px;">It's maybe a bug, I don't know</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
megabri
<p>See the problem is I need to text to wrap, I just need it to stop displaying when it hits the height of the cell it's in...</p>