Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with distinct aggregation count and difference + and &
fsi
<p>I'm new at Birt and couldn't make/find/how to do the distinct in my table, below Is what I have, which is duplicating the rows and I wanted to make it distinct to make 2 rows.</p>
<p> </p>
<br><p><b>city - </b><b>age</b><b> - local</b><b> - </b><b>****</b><b> - </b><b>count</b></p>
<p>BH - 30 a 39 - Exit Market - Female - 2</p>
<p>BH - 30 a 39 - Exit Market - Female - 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>CTB - 16 a 29 - Exit GYM - Male - 1</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The "count" is my Aggregation with function count and aggregated group by table group below.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
row["city"]+row["age"]+row["local"]+row["****"]
</pre>
<p>Which, shouldn't duplicated it? If I use separately my query with group by and count, it doesn't duplicate.</p>
<p>And another thing, I don't understand the logic of using & and + to count it correctly. I mean, if I use & on my expression, it will count to 3(record) and with +(concat) will count it right above.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fsi
<p>I figured it out. Just need move the row into group table. Didn't notice that in the table was written: Group Header/Footer Row.</p>