Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to update query for MongoDb in java (Birt)
eric2000
<p>I need to modify MongoDB query dynamically.</p>
<p>I knew how to modify the query in <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:10.5pt;">dataSet's beforeOpen script. But I want to do it in Java. I have two questios</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:10.5pt;">1) I</span>n <span style="font-size:10.5pt;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">dataSet's beforeOpen, how Java gets the query</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:10.5pt;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">2)In my report Engine, I don't want to modify </span>query in <span style="font-size:10.5pt;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">dataSet level. I want to do it for every report in generic way.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:10.5pt;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">I have </span></p>
<p>IReportEngine engine;</p>
<p>IReportRunnable design;</p>
<p>How to get query from here?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help will be appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet