Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Facing Problem in Date Validation in IE
Vimittz
<p>Hi There!!!<br><br>
Hope u are doing well !!!<br><br>
I developed a birt with some of the charts in it and this birt has a parameter as date(i.e reportdate) and it worked fine for me but when I imported this report in our server's Env. , it is showing date in <dd.mm.yy> format in the parameter box.</p>
<p>and then its giving error.<br><br>
I just wanted to get it validated in my BIRT methods only.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anyone have any solution for it???<br><br><br>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shir
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When you create the parameter there is an option under `Display As` > 'Format As', and you can give your own custom date format</p>
Vimittz
<p>Hi Thanx for reply!!<br><br>
I have given that....</p>
<p>
For some of the environments , its working fine </p>
<p>
but in one of the environments its not showing correct format for date!!!<br>
And that too in Internet Explorer only....for that date format i.e. <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"><dd.mm.yy> is not accepted by the birt viewer!!</span><br>
and because of that date format only...its showing error!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>is there any way to validate the date with any format!!!<br>
</p>