Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CROSS TAB: Sort column data
shir
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a cross tab(report attached). I have multiple data fields in the `row` section, i.e. SLA,Region,Application, etc</p>
<p> </p>
<p>`column` section has a date value(DayofYear) and `summary` section has data such as actualTime, Status etc.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to sort the data field "APPLICATION" under the 'rows' section. and date field(Day of Year) under 'column' section.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When i use the Sort tab under the properties section of the CrossTab, the dayOfYear is successfully sorted, however the same does not work for the 'Application' data field.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It was suggested in this form to create a computed column in the dataSet and add this as a function to teh dataCube, however that approach too does not give my desired output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT RCP 4.3.1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please suggest.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shir
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any suggestions on this please</p>
shir
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sorry to bother again, but i am still not able to figure out any solution for this issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can anybody please have a look?</p>