<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Recently I have been trying to create a side-by-side bar chart with multiple y-axis series and categories, and to color each series AND category differently. I asked this question and got offered a solution in this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/35025-side-to-side-bar-chart-is-there-a-way-to-hide-empty-bar/#entry129929'>post</a>, in case anyone is interested. However, due to limitations of my work environment I cannot use that solution. Alternatively, I decided to do a little hack by creating multiple charts and put them side-by-side, and only to show y-axis labels on the left-most and right-most chart to make this whole thing look like a big chart. See the picture attached. As you can see in the picture, the left-most chart plot position is shifted somehow due to showing the y-axis labels, and this is what I am trying to get rid of. On the contrary, the right-most chart does not have this problem as it seems the seconday y-axis labels "gave in" and did not try to adjust the chart to fit itself inside. I want the same behavior for the left-most chart. My hunch is that some properties on the label or chart controls this, but I do not know what it is and how to control it. Please if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>EDIT:</p>
<p>Uploaded screenshot for result</p>