Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTMLActionHandler eventhandler
Rainer
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have developed a custom HTMLActionHandler to build special drill through links. I need to call a javascript method via jsni to trigger report execution from Birt drill-trough hyperlinks. The following line shows one of the generated Hyperlinks:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="javascript:callReport('report=report_00058_2.rptdesign');" target="_top" title="test">test</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>This works fine so far. Now I want to use onclick within the hyperlink to do some more dynamic things. Is there a way to do this with custom HTMLActionHandler?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
<p>Regards Rainer</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What all are you wanting to do? Is there any way you can get me a simple setup of what you're working with that I can run so I can test on it?