Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
>>>> Compiled Source: unnamed script
Matt Clark
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've created my first BiRT report and it all worked well while I was designing it. I had one parameter which was shared across all the data sets. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I saved the report, closed Eclipse, came back a couple of days later, now I go to "View Report" and I get a blank window. So, I debug the report and the console is showing me this for each data set (I'm guessing):</p>
<p> </p>
<p class="">>>>> Compiled Source: unnamed script</p>
<p class="">params["Settlement-Id"]</p>
<p class="">>>>> end compilation.</p>
<p class=""> </p>
<p class="">When debugging, it's asking for the parameter value, but no idea why the report is completely ignoring it when it was working when I created it.</p>
<p class=""> </p>
<p class="">Any ideas?</p>
<p class=""> </p>
<p class="">Thanks,</p>
<p class="">Matt</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet