<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing issue while exporting data in CSV from birt report. This is happening only for custom reports.</p>
<p>(Custom reports : In my application, when I filter any report and view it, i have option of saving this report as custom report with new name. All the filter values gets saved along with new report.I called it as custom report)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>e.g If original report name is studentdata.rpt with filter as rollno. I can save this report as custom report with rollno value as 10 and report name as studentdatacustom.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now, when i view original report studentdata.rpt and try to export it into csv, it is working fine. But, when i view custom report studentdatacustom and try to export data, it is giving me below error</p>
<p> </p>
<p>org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: The report file :

/DATA/reports/studentdata.rpt.rptdesign-studentdatacustom{480} does not exist or contains errors. at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.getDesignHandle(ViewerAttributeBean.java:648) at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.__init(ViewerAttributeBean.java:228) at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BaseAttributeBean.init(BaseAttributeBean.java:233) at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.(ViewerAttributeBean.java:113) at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BirtContext.__init(BirtContext.java:44) at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BaseContext.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can see that i dont have studentdata.rpt.rptdesign-studentdatacustom{480} such file at given location, but i need to change this value to studentdata.rpt.rptdesign when i clicked on export data option window.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help to locate which code gets called after click on export data window from birt, so that i can add logic there to remove custom part from url</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT v 3.2.17</p>