Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrating Birt in Netbeans Maven Project with OSGI
Runom
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm working on a Project in Netbeans with Maven and OSGI. Birt was already integrated in Project and worked properly till we changed it to OSGI. we had following repository and dependencies in Pom.xml</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-xml">
<repository>
<id>jboss</id>
<url>http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/ </url> </repository>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.birt</groupId>
<artifactId>core</artifactId>
<version>3.7.0</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.birt</groupId>
<artifactId>report-engine</artifactId>
<version>3.7.0</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.birt</groupId>
<artifactId>report-model</artifactId>
<version>3.7.0</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
</pre>
<p>After change to OSGI we get following: </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/birt/core/exception/BirtException
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2570)
at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2813)
at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1663)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.getMainMethod(LauncherHelper.java:494)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:486)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.BirtException
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
... 6 more
Exception in thread "main" [INFO] NETBEANS-ExecEvent:{"mojo":{"id":"org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1","source":"CLI","execId":"default-cli","goal":"exec"},"exc":{"msg":"Q29tbWFuZCBleGVjdXRpb24gZmFpbGVkLg=="},"type":"MojoFailed"}
</pre>
<p>we have been looking for solutions on Internet for 2 days. but we couldnt find any solution. I also tried to add following dependencies. </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-xml">
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</groupId>
<artifactId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</artifactId>
<version>4.4.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</groupId>
<artifactId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</artifactId>
<version>4.3.0</version>
</dependency>
</pre>
<p>Does anyone have an idea how I can integrate Birt properly ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Runom
<p>i think nobody can help me to solve this Problem. finally i found a helpful way for OSGI Problem on eclipse community forum. i will give a try. I add that link here for people having some Problem with Birt. cheers!<br><br>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/536432/'>http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/536432/</a></p>
;