Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birtviewer not showing charts and images
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have deployed Birtviewer on tomcat and am running few reports from it. Images are not displaying and the charts are showing a message that "A plugin is needed to display the content". The attached image shows the error</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone please suggest a fix for this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S: this is only happening on prod server. I can see the same reports fine on dev server</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
crrocha
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think it is a problem with SVG compatibility.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can try to change the chart output format to PNG.</p>
Arif shah
<p>but the same charts are displaying on dev server. What components could have compatibility problems on prod server? Secondly, even the images are not showing up..Could there be something else I could try? Is there any possibility that I have no installed something on prod that could cause this error?</p>
<p>Arif</p>