Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Merging Multiple row to a single row
appform
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached a image named table.png where i am getting 'jul,7,2014' row for 3 times because data is coming from 3 data sets.</p>
<p>I want to show them in a single row. Also i have attached my required output in excel format named Required_Table.xlsx .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help me to slove this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Swapna.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you group on created_date and use aggregation (SUM or COUNT) for the various fields you're displaying in columns? Can you share your report design and your version of BIRT?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
appform
<p>Thanks a lot
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I used sum aggregation for various fields and it solved my problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Swapna.</p>