Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt crosstab get percentage of specific columns
birtUser123
<p>crosstab adding two columns and showing it as derived measure.<br><br>
I have cross tab with around 10-15 dynamic columns with perperties count called fruitCount and fruit, lets say 2 of which are called "A" and "rotten A".<br>
(fruit) A = fruitCount (2)<br>
(fruit) rotten A = fruitCount(4)<br>
I need to get the percentage A/A4 and show it as another column, lets say called "Rotten %".<br><br>
I tried adding a derived measure but keep getting NaN. I tried casting each but nothing worked.<br><br>
I tried to get it from the service but it takes a lot of looping since it is divided by groups etc. I know there must be a ways coz the values are there, all I need is to use it correctly but how?<br>
</p>
<p>I have been struggling with this for hours. Can anybody pls guide me to correct direction to achieve? thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post a sample rptdesign with some data that I can build an example with?</p>