Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Border around body of report?
megabri
<p>This seems like something that should be easy but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I use a masterpage for my header and footer and all i want is to surround the body with a border. It should look like this (you should totally be jealous of my drawing skills by the way!):</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><u> REPORT HEADER </u></p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p>| |</p>
<p><u>| |</u></p>
<p> REPORT FOOTER</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't think you will be able to control this from the Master Page. The only solution I can think of is to put everything that is in the Page Layout into a 1 X 1 grid and add the border to the grid.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
rgleason
<p>There are two ways to do this; </p>
<p> </p>
<p> 1 - Like P. says, you can use a Grid (I've attached an example). </p>
<p> 2 - you may also create an effect of "rounded corners" using a table to hold the contents of a report.</p>
<p> Here is an example of the "Rounded Corners" technique found on Devshare: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/737-rendering-a-table-with-rounded-corners/'>'rounded
corners'.</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>RG</p>
megabri
<p>I have BIRT 3.7 so i can't open it
. What property do you set?</p>
megabri
<p>Thanks guys. I got it with the grid suggestion!</p>