Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scroll bar missing from Locale/Language Selection
ahsiang
<p>Hi, experts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a copy of BIRT F-Type. I want to change my language to either Korean or Japanese in My Profile but the scroll bar is missing. I am not in the administration screen. Just My Profile. How can I fix it? Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Unfortunately this is a bug that will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime there are 2 workarounds.The first one is to have an administrator change the language. For the administrator the scroll bar appears. The second involves editing a JSP file. Please follow these steps:</p>
<ol><li>Backup the file myfilestemplate.jsp located in the folder <F-Type install directory>/BIRTiHub/iHub/web/iportal/dashboard/jsp</li>
<li>Edit the file myfilestemplate.jsp and just before the closing HEAD tag </HEAD> (aprox line 605) you want to insert the following:</li>
</ol><div> <style type="text/css"></div>
<div> .ac .dropdown-menu {</div>
<div> max-height: 250px;</div>
<div> overflow: auto;</div>
<div> }</div>
<div> </style></div>