Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sub Report Page breaking issue
megabri
<p>I'm having an issue where I have a sub report that isn't breaking up correctly. My main table has data a few lines of data in it then at the bottom there's a sub table. This sub table sometimes goes onto the next page if it has to much data to display. If i manually enter a Page Break Interval of 6 the report splits up correctly with the sub table showing a few lines on the first page then continuing on to the second. The issue is the sub table is dynamic so the hard coded value of 6 might not work the same for every instance. Is there a way I can tell this sub table to split up when it hits the bottom of a page? See attached for clarification (the Assignments area is the sub table).</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>If the MasterPage height is static, then you should be able to set a page break after n inches. I think there is a devshare showing how to do this. I think this approach should resolve your issue, I'll see if I can't dig up the devshare and link you to it.</p>
kclark
<p>Take a look at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/405-page-break-on-height/'>this
devshare</a></p>