<p>Has the ability to keep table headers visible at the top of a report even when scrolling down through a long list of data been fixed in BIRT 4.4.0? The problem seems to have existed for ages through multiple versions of BIRT according to old forum posts here, and the workarounds just aren't working well enough for me to use.</p>
<p>These workarounds were posted here some time ago, and I have tried both in BIRT 4.4.0, and are as follows with the problems I encountered:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1. Using a grid with 1 column and 2 rows, splitting the table so the header is in grid cell 1 and the details are in grid cell 2, then setting the grid cell 2 overflow to scroll.</p>
<p>The problem with this is the report must used a fixed layout and a defined height, causing the report to be too small and generally awkward to read. I need to use auto layout because the reports are viewed on multiple systems. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34744-how-to-keep-headers-visible-when-scrolling/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34744-how-to-keep-headers-visible-when-scrolling/</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>