Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding table in header section
Claire Chan Myae
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm newbie to BIRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to add table in header section.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There are title i would like to see in every page. so I need to add table and put each title in each column inside that table. But what i found out is that text is only allowed in header section. I wonder if anyone of you know how to add table inside header section?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Claire</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You cannot use a Table inside a Header on the master page, but you can use a Grid. Then, you will be able to put text, such as Labels, into each cell of the grid.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached example shows a grid with 3 columns and one row, each cell having a label.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
Claire Chan Myae
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you for your reply. Yes it helped.
</p>