Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
iHub believes activation code has already been used
wsobers
<p>This is a fresh install of iHub F-Type. I had to request a new activation code as the first code I received expired.</p>
<p>When entering the new code, the server indicates that it has already been used and to request a new code. A check on the site with my login shows that the code I received has not been activated yet.</p>
<p>What do I do next?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aastha.verma
<p>Hi wsobers, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>May we know what the activation code is that you received in the email? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you! </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#333333;">Regards,</span></p>
<p><strong><span style="color:#1f497d;">Aastha Verma</span></strong></p>
<p><em><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Customer Support Engineer </span></span></em><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">| Actuate Corporation</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Hotline: </span></span></strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">(650) 645-3030</span></span></p>
<p><strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Office:</span></span></strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;"> (650) 645-3068</span></span></p>
<p><strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Email:</span></span></strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-size:10pt;"> <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:aastha.verma@actuate.com'>aastha.verma@actuate.com</a></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:10pt;"> <u><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/'>http://www.actuate.com/</a></u></span></span></p>
;
micajblock
<p>and the email address you used for the registration.</p>
jneneman
<p>Hi Wsobers,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the event that you would like to keep your email address and activation code off this thread, I have sent you a private message that you should have received with your forum user. You may provide your activation code and email privately.</p>
wsobers
<p>Aastha, I've mailed the information directly to your email address</p>
aastha.verma
<p>Wsobers, thank you for the email. I will reply shortly with an update. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#333333;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Regards,</span></span></span></p>
<p><strong><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Aastha Verma</span></span></span></strong></p>
<p><em><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Customer Support Engineer </span></span></span></em><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">| Actuate Corporation</span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10pt;"><u><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/'>http://www.actuate.com/</a></u></span></span></span></p>
;