Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Datadeploy UI - Not availabe after install
Bubas_IWOV
Hi,
After my IT team installed Datadeploy, i had to go and activate the Datadeploy UI. I did iwreset -ui. But no resilt can anybody help me please?
Thanks in advance Bruno
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What version of TeamSite and DD have you installed.
Bubas_IWOV
Hi,
I have installed TeamSite 552 and DD 552.
Bruno
Migrateduser
Did you install any of TS service packs after you installed DD. If thats the case the Service pack could screw up DD's UI configuration in which case you would need to reinstall DataDeploy.
Bubas_IWOV
Hi,
I did that but still i didnt got any results from it.
Bruno
Adam Stoller
Did you ever get this issue resolved?
If so, what was the cause/fix?
If not, you will probably have to provide a lot more information (logs, config files, etc.)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)