Chart skips Float values
<p>Hi all</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I observe strange effects when charting Float values.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>These are the data points I would like to chart (x: Float, y: Integer):</p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">x 0, 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">y 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>But only the following two points are drawn: </p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">x 0, 1.2</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">y 6, 9</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Some values are skipped and some have a strange offset.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For the x (Float) axis I recognized a pattern: Only the first value in a whole number interval is painted.</p>
<p>For example:</p>
<p>Given the values <span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">0.1, 0.6, 1.1, 1.6 , 2.1</span></p>
<p>Only the first between 0 and 1 is painted which is 0.1 but 0.6 is skipped</p>
<p>Only the first between 1 and 2 is painted which is 1.1 but 1.6 is skipped</p>
<p>Only the first between 2 and 3 is painted which is 2.1</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Crazy isn't it?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I included a screenshot which shows the output. Additionally I attached the report which uses scripted Data Sets to generate the values. But I observed the same behavior when using CSV Data Sets.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">All works well when using Integer values on both axes.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help would be appreciated</p>
<p>Daniel</p>
<p> </p>