Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date parameter cannot be blank
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a report that has an Date parameter (not required). When I call the report through a url It gives an error. The frameset part of url is below</p>
<p> </p>
<p>frameset?__report=Crime%20Analysis.rptdesign&Period=90&Date=28-6-2014</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have formatted the parameter to make sure that the date format in parameter and in URL match. The custom format of the date parameter is Custom: YYYY-MM-d</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, I am getting an error that Date parameter cannot be blank. If I remove the Date parameter, then the report runs fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone please tell me what could be the reason for the error and how to fix this</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I've setup a sample report using YYYY-MM-d as the format and passed in the date as you've shown above and run into no problems. What version of BIRT are you using and can you attach your rptdesign?</p>