Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Where to Download BIRT Interactive Viewer
grather
<p>I have been using the Open Source BIRT without any viewer installed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I would like to install the BIRT interactive Viewer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But not exactly sure how.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Where is the download?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I seem to always endup back at the F-Type iHub download.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just want the BIRT Interactive Vier.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gary</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ahsiang
There is no individual Interactive Viewer per se for you to download. It's a feature that comes from the BIRT iHub hence you need to download the F type to have that feature.
grather
<p>The documentation says that the BIRT interactive viewer is a stand alone piece. In fact the sales team has quoted us a price to use the BIRT interactive Viewer in an open Source implementation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I am very confused.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gary</p>
pricher
<p>Hi Gary,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think there is a misunderstanding here, so let me try to clarify. The BIRT Interactive Viewer is a licensed option that is not available in an Open Source implementation. Consequently, you cannot download the Interactive Viewer from developer.actuate.com. I would suggest you go back to the sales team and ask for clarification.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>