Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide/Show Column on table
kidtorres
<p>Hello all, I am doing a report in which I show the data in a table grouped by a column that has two possible values ("PRO" and "NPR").</p>
<p>What I would like to do is that when the group of NPR is showed, I would like to hide two columns from the table, and showed them when is PRO.</p>
<p>What I did on the column is to put this code in the Visibility option:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>if(row["T_TIPO_REASEGURO"] == "NPR"){</p>
<p>true</p>
<p>}</p>
<p>else{</p>
<p>false</p>
<p>}</p>
<p> </p>
<p>but this only evaluates the first record of the table.. what can I do?<br>
Thank you very much.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What version are you running? Can you log a bug for this? I'm seeing the same behavior in 4.3.1.</p>