Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calling one report from another report
sabinva
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any way to call one report from another report?</p>
<p>For example I have a report which displays a list of person records.</p>
<p>For each person record in that report, a seperate report should be generated with the details of work orders assigned to them (without any manual action like hyperlink)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The master report will be scheduled on a daily basis and the sub reports generated from the master reports should be mailed to the person.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rgleason
<p>I think you might be trying to do "Report Bursting"? Here is an example I found on the forum: </p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/762-report-bursting-with-birt/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/762-report-bursting-with-birt/</a></p>
;
micajblock
<p>Is this Maximo? If not the answer will depend how you deploy BIRT. Can you provide details on how you deploy BIRT?</p>