Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Excel Read in BIRT
sirajm
<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to read an excel file from BIRT using jxl library. I read the file easily and extract the data from it as well. But I am not able to read the file with merge cell. If merge cells are present in the excel file then I want to create merge cell dynamically in the BIRT template at runtime as well. So, anyone can tell me, how to read the merge cell from the excel file in BIRT (preferably using JS) and dynamically create merge cell in the table at BIRT side.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am attaching sample Excel file. Take a look. This structure of Excel file changes time to time. So I can't hard code the header in BIRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can use Apache POI if required.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>