Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding Grand Total for Cross Tab in Birt
kalpana5
<p>I have calculated a binding data element in the totals of cross tab with data[1] / data[2] with column binding name as Column_Binding_6, now I would like to get Total of that column binding , I tried doing Total.sum(Column_Binding_6) but it did not work. Could anyone pls suggest, have been struggling a lot.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post an exa,ple that I can run using the sample DB. You should be able to use the grand total aggregation function of the crosstab if I'm understanding what you're needing correctly.</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kclark" data-cid="130544" data-time="1409780941">
<div>
<p>Can you post an exa,ple that I can run using the sample DB. You should be able to use the grand total aggregation function of the crosstab if I'm understanding what you're needing correctly.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Thank You for the reply, sorry for the delay please find the attached report design file for cross tab, there is a calculated column Grand Total, in whcih there is a data binding Aggregation, Would like to get total of that column . Please suggest.</p>
kclark
<p>It looks like the file didn't attach, can you reattach it please?</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kalpana5" data-cid="130612" data-time="1410187621">
<div>
<p>Thank You for the reply, sorry for the delay please find the attached report design file for cross tab, there is a calculated column Grand Total, in whcih there is a data binding Aggregation, Would like to get total of that column . Please suggest.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p> </p>
<br><p> </p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kclark" data-cid="130613" data-time="1410187705">
<div>
<p>It looks like the file didn't attach, can you reattach it please?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Sure, please find the attached file.Thank You!</p>
kclark
<p>Thanks, I'll setup what you've described and let you know
</p>