Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
regenerate.pl
GodBlessMe
What is regenerate.pl? And why is it used?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
I am not aware of any such script shipped with TeamSite.
Might be some custom script on your installation.
Where do you see this file ? What version of TS are you using ?
Maybe if you post it somebody can provide more information.
GodBlessMe
I'm using TS 5.5.2....But I'm not sure whether some of my predecessors have written it or it is shipped with TS. I'm not sure if it is related to Interwoven or not...
Thanks
Migrateduser
It's possible that you might be referring to this script:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048941
If so, it's a script that can regenerate templated assets in multiple branches which you can customize to your needs.
Thanks