Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Modify paramener value before passing to report
yu.hu@ladwp.com
<p>I am using JSAPI to view report through webpage, but I need to modify the parameters value before I can pass to the report. I noticed the parameter tag section on the page is generated by JSAPI, there is no code on the page. Can someone tell me how I can grab the parameters and modify them.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thank you so much for helping</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you explain this a little more? What is the code you're using the embed your parameters into your page and what are you trying to do with your parameters before passing them?</p>
yu.hu@ladwp.com
<p>I can modify the value now, here is the code</p>
<p> for (var p in paramvalues )<br>
{<br>
if (paramvalues[p].getName()=="strWorkType")<br>
{<br>
paramvalues[p].setValue('<%=strWorkType%>');<br>
}<br>
if (paramvalues[p].getName()=="intPri")<br>
{<br>
paramvalues[p].setValue(1);<br>
}<br>
out = out + p +':' + paramvalues[p].getName() + ': ' +paramvalues[p].getValue() + '\n';</p>
<p> }</p>
yu.hu@ladwp.com
<p>thanks, I still need to control the parameter panel layout and set default value and do validation on it. I posted on my other topic, you can reply on either one. thanks</p>