Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
background image for scatter plot
ShlomiW
<p>Hi all, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm trying create a Scatter plot that has a background but only in the "Area Within Axes" (Chart Area -> Plot), I also want the background to be from an image.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My problem is that I don't know how mach space this area will take, so I can make the image in the "right" size, because when the area is to small I don't see all the image and when the area is to big the image is repeated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any way to make the image to not repeat? or maybe to use the API in order to find out what is the size of the area and then use a JavaScript function in order to resize the image?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any other solution will be great</p>
<p>Waiting for a reply</p>
<p>Shlomi</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I haven't test this yet, but click your chart > property editor > advanced > background > background repeat > select your repeat preference there.</p>
ShlomiW
<p>Hi <span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Kristopher,</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">First of all, thanks for your reply.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">second, I have tried that and it only works if I set a background image for the entire chart, and I need my background to be displayed only in the "</span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Area Within Axes".</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Do you have any other ideas?</span></p>