Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Linked/Related tables
giridhara
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> I am new to birt reporting, I am using Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 4.3.2. I need to design a rptdesign report as in the attached file(Birt_requirement.png). Please advise me on how I can archive this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>It looks like you'll just need to add a group and use an aggregation in the footer. Select your table > property editor > groups. You can choose what to group on from there and select page break after to "always". Then drag an aggregation item from the palette into the group footer. If you need an example let me know
</p>
giridhara
<p>It will be of great help if you share example.</p>
kclark
<p>Take a look at the sample I've attached. It's not exactly what you're describing but it should give you a good idea. I've also done a lot of the grouping in my SQL statement to speed up the report. Let me know if this helps.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Edit:</p>
<p>I guess my report didn't attach. I've reattached it.</p>