Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
no Total sub-category in BIRT Functions
xici
<p>I have downloaded BIRT Designer 4.4.0 of all-in-one from <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/'>http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/</a>.</p>
;
<p>And I fellow this demo (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://demo.actuate.com/demos/EclipseDemo/EclipseDemo.html'>http://demo.actuate.com/demos/EclipseDemo/EclipseDemo.html</a>).</p>
;
<p>But when I set data binding and edit expression, I do not find a sub-category of Total which should belong to BIRT Functions. Could you could tell me where it is?<br>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Xici,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The Total functions are not available anymore. They have been replaced by the Aggregation component that you can find on the Palette. The demo you were looking at is probably very old...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
xici
<p>oh, ****. </p>
<p>Thanks, Pricher. You are right. So nice of you.</p>
<p>So far, I have tried many versions for this.</p>