Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Does BIRT support first page and next page
xici
<p>I want to know whether birt supports first page and next page or not.</p>
<p>First page is a cover and different from next pages.</p>
<p>If yes, how to do it?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks everyone.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can create several master pages in the same report. Each master page can be tied to a report element at design time to determine which master page that element will use.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the attached example, I have created a second master page called CoverPage (look in the report's Outline to find it). That new master page has a colored background and no date in the footer. I have also modified the default master page to add a label in the header area. In the Page layout, the grid that contains the Cover Page label is tied to the CoverPage master page (look in the Page Break properties of the grid). The table is tied to the default master page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
xici
<p>Hi Pricher,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks. I'll try your method.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>br,</p>
<p>Xici</p>