Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Modify paramenters using BIRT Viewer Toolkit
yu.hu@ladwp.com
<p>I am using JSAPI to view my Birt report, I have passed the parameters to my report, but I have some questions for JS API</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1. Is there any way I can control to let certain parameters to show on input panel?</p>
<p>2. How can I set default values to those input field?</p>
<p>3. How can I do validation on those input field?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks for any suggestions.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Are you just embedding the viewer with the JSAPI and talking about the ability to show the parameters from the menu? Or are you using the parameter functions to create the parameter window yourself? Let me know.</p>
yu.hu@ladwp.com
<p>I am embedding the view. Right now I can hide the parameters by calling paramdef[5].setIsHidden(true);<br>
paramdef[6].setIsHidden(true); but what I want to do is hide some of parameters and show some parameters, but I can set default value for those parameters to show. Also I want to change the layout of the parameters, I don't have any control over it and I want to validate those parameters.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks,<br>
</p>