Report uploaded on on iHub appears blank on browser screen
<p>Hi,</p>
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p><span>I installed the iHub F-type on my Windows 7 desktop. The installation is successful, but when I upload my Report on iHub and try to view it, I get a blank screen. (Screenshot attached). Please note that this same report works perfectly in Birt designer and if I change the default viewer settings of Birt viewer to point to Chrome browser, then this report displays properly on Chrome/Firefox/IE11 browser too. However only when I upload this report over iHub I get a blank screen while executing the report. (Which suggests that it is not a browser issue at all)</span></p>
</div>
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p>Also would like to add that if I export the report as PDF/Excel from iHub then the exported report shows correct data in it.</p>
<p> </p>
</div>
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p><span>Then I tried to create a new report directly on iHub and still got a blank screen.</span></p>
</div>
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p> </p>
</div>
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p><span>I am attaching iHub/data/server/ logs as well as Fiddler network saz log file with this mail. </span></p>
<p><span>Please l</span>et me know how to solve this problem.</p>
</div>