Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set dynamic interval value in table.
appform
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing problem for setting the dynamic interval value in table group.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Detail Requirement:-</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I created a table and added group on the basis of created date. I am using parameter named Period.</p>
<p>I want where parameter value is Year then interval should be in month.</p>
<p>When parameter value is Quarter then interval should be in week.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please tell me how to achieve this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Swapna,</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">Hi Swapna,</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">I would suggest you create a computed column on your data set that looks at the the parameter and creates the appropriate month/week/day value. </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;font-size:13.63636302948px;">Then you can group on this computed column. </span></p>
appform
<p>Hi Guillaume<strong><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">,</span></span></strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
<p>It solved my problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Swapna.</p>