Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Highlight Interactivity is not working
ram aus stuttgart
<p>Hello, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a Birt report using Eclipse Luna 4.4.0 and I use Birt Viewer 4.4.0 for my web application.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a pie chart with interactivity on mouse over Highlight to auto. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>But the interactivity is not working in eclipse web viewer and also in Chrome and IE.(ie not highlighting the pie slice on mouse over) but it works only on Morzilla Firefox properly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I try to debug and it shows this message in my browser</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Uncaught ReferenceError: userCallBack0 is not defined run? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>__report=report/Idee_pie.rptdesign&sample=my+parameter:1</p>
<p> </p>
<p>onmouseover</p>
<p> </p>
<p>how to address this problem how can i make this working in all browser ??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet