Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need help with my gantt chart
enricog
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I have a question regarding gantt charts but first of all i'm gonna explain my data set:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The dataset is about different machines with production and loss time.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example my rows for one machine in my dataset:</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>MID Production_Start Production_End Loss_Start Loss_end </p>
<p>638 02.03.2013 06:00:00 02.03.2013 06:01:06 <br>
638 02.03.2013 06:07:58 02.03.2013 06:42:49<br>
638 02.03.2013 10:17:59 02.03.2013 10:49:10<br>
638 02.03.2013 06:01:06 02.03.2013 14:00:00 <br>
638 02.03.2013 14:00:00 02.03.2013 14:01:05 <br>
638 02.03.2013 14:01:05 02.03.2013 22:00:00 <br>
638 02.03.2013 22:00:00 02.03.2013 22:01:06 <br>
638 02.03.2013 22:01:06 03.03.2013 06:00:00</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I created 2 data sets, one for production and one for losses and they are grouped by the machine id.</p>
<p>So here is my problem: As aggregation function i can only choose between min/max or first/last for the date values and as soon as i pick one of them Birt puts everything together to one big bar.</p>
<p>Is there an option to display everything in the same "row" but keep every entry seperated?</p>
<p>It's important because i need seperated tooltips for every part.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've attached a screenshot where you can see how every single row (bottom chart) looks like after grouping them (top chart)</p>
<p>I hope you understand my issue and help me.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Take a look at this</p>