Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to show TableGroupHandle value on the detail row
Ramprasad
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I try to show TableGroupHandle value on detail row. I got an example. But, i dont know whats going on that example. I am attaching two .rpt design files. </p>
<p>The correct report is Customers_grouped.rptdesign</p>
<p>My report is customer_grouping.rptdesign.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Where i am going wrong.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
<p>Ramprasad.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi Ramprasad,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If your goal is to display the number of customers per credit_limit group, first you need to create the aggregation in the table's binding. In the table's binding, click on Aggregation. Then, define a new aggregation called GRP_TOTAL_CUSTOMER as a COUNT of CUSTOMERNAME grouped by NewTableGroup1. Also, in order to display the value in the text field, you need to change the display property of the Text field from Auto to HTML.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am resending you the report that didn't work with the corrections explained above. Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
Ramprasad
<p>Its working...</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>