Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Different width for different columns with Crosstab
svg2014
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I am new to BIRT. I am trying to create a cross tab with fixed layout. I want to change the width of the cross tab columns based on the column header. I have remarks as one of the columns which needs to have a different width.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know if you know the solution for this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,</p>
<p>Rob.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Typically, you'd use something like</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
this.getStyle().width = "10in";</pre>
<p>The problem with a crosstab is that it looks like you don't have access to width in the onCreate() which is where it would need to be set. You could attempt to append the cell's with whitespace to match the width you're trying to achieve (untested).</p>