Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Files deleted for no reason
System
Hi,
I am trying to debug a file deletion issue. Some files in Teamsite were deleted for no reason. I am not 100% certain these were not caused by human errors.
However, this kind of wired file deletion behavior has happened in the past. When I ran iwfsck to fix file corruption issue a few weeks back, a lot of files whose size were set to zero. The user account that was listed as the user modified those files were the user account I used to run iwfsck.
We are using Teamsite 5.52 SP1 (I have not applied SP2b yet). Have you run into this kind of problem before? I am interested in recommendation on how to debug this type of issue.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet