Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Mobile Viewer access
Bhushan Tiwadi
<p>Hello guys,</p>
<p>I'm using free iBIRT Hub F-type visualization for dashboard and report.</p>
<p>I want to view report in my mobile, but I'm unable to view it in my iPhone 5.</p>
<p>It asks for mobile URL and volume. But I'm unable to find any URL anywhere on iBIRT software.</p>
<p>Please help as I have to present my assignment in my university next week.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The Server Mobile URL is the same URL that you use to login to the F-Type Visualization Platform. Something like: <strong>
http://<F-Type
machine name>:<port>/iportal/</strong> where <port> is 8700 by default.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The Volume by default is <strong>Default Volume</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>