Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
External css in reports
appform
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am adding external .css file for a chart and a table.</p>
<p>I have written below code for chart-title</p>
<p> </p>
<p>.chart-title { color : #FFFFE0; font-family : arial; }</p>
<p> </p>
<p>but css is not reflecting for chart title.</p>
<p>I have added css for table header,detail,footer css also and it is working fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I published css file and table.rptdesign to iportal and running through acadmin but css not effecting there.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Where i am doing wrong please suggest me.</p>
<p>Also suggest me how can i add css for table cells.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Swapna.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Are you using open source BIRT or using <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/info/download-birt-designer-pro-windows/'>BD
Pro</a>? I believe that right now BD Pro is the only designer that supports CSS for charts. You can script style changes in OS BIRT though. With a little bit of code it should be easy enough to write style information into a properties file then read that file at the time of report generation and make the style changes as defined there.</p>
appform
<p>Hi Clark,</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">This is fine but our motive is to use global css for all reports .. So we are using this format to add external css file ..</span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">So Adding through JS in each report is not a perfect solution . </span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#1f497d;"><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">Please provide a solution for external css.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Swapna.</p>
kclark
<p>There's no way to style a chart in open source BIRT with external CSS. If you're needing to specifically use CSS then I recommend looking at BDPro. Otherwise you'll need to script the styles in a way like I had suggested. You can file an enhancement request for this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BIRT'>here</a></p>
;