Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing master page within a table
mogwai
<p>I have a comprehensive report cycling through several states. Therefore whole chunks of the report are in the group header of the main table which is grouped on State.</p>
<p>Parts of the State report must be portrait and others landscape. I put these parts in seperate header rows and tried to change the orientation by allocating different master pages to the individual header rows, but the report only uses the master page that is initially allocated to the report.</p>
<p>Is there a way to change page orientation within a table?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mogwai
<p>I just solved my particular problem by putting the landscape part of the report in the group footer. I could change master page between header and footer. This would not have solved the problem if I needed to change back to portrait in the same report section, so it would still be interesting to know if this is possible.</p>