Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
referencing form api functions
navneet
I have a bunch of functions within formapi to reference fields within the DCR. My formapi js is a separate file. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on whether I could reference the external formapi .js file within the DCT. If I could do that then my field names would be in one file instead of two.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mogoo
sure... just use something like this...
< script language="javascript" location="template-type" src="../../global/scripts/SCRIPT_NAME.js"></script>
...or, if you don't specify location...
< script src="/iw-mount/default/main/SomeBranch/EDITION/
SomeEdition/SomeDirectory/hello.js"/>
(more details in the
online FormAPI guide
)
navneet
I have already done this. What I need is a way to refernce the function in the .js file in the datacapture.cfg field name. Would I have to put a SCRIPT tag in each field name (#60).