Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Errors referenced by line number
mogwai
<p>Sometimes I get an error message pooping up which is only referenced by a line number ond not a report item ID. An example screen shot is attached:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I ignore the error the report renders fine, yet I want to fix this. How can I identify the problem. Does the line number 18188 have any useful meaning?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fmakwsi
<p>Screenshot or full message plz.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>since there is no screen</p>
mogwai
<p>I attached a screen shot of the pop-up message. I'm not sure how to view it now. When I went back to edit my post I could see the screen shot is attached. Am I doing something wrong?</p>
fmakwsi
<p>dunno cant see it
just upload it somewhere and add it with </p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
[img]link[/img]
</pre>
mogwai
<p>Looks like I found it. It was attached but not added to the post. Can you see it now?</p>
fmakwsi
<p>mh sorry have no clue.
maybe an admin can help ya</p>
mogwai
<p>Yes, perhaps. I tried to fix this in the XML by removing the structures referencing the ghost data items. After that I had to throw away the report because I couldn't open it anymore, which meant I couldn't even undo my attempted fix in the XML. So for anyone reading this: we don't have a soution but don't try it at home
.</p>
fmakwsi
<p>Well you got no SVN? :P or why you had to redo it? :P</p>