Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripting Rows/DataSet ?
domurada
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am creating a Report from an XLS File with about 600 Entries which can change regular. <br>
First I tried and created a Java Scripplet that creates an RPTDesign with the Excel Rows but it's really unstable and slow also it doesnt allow me any kind of organized strucutre in the DataSource.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now I am asking, am I somehow able to create a Scripted Data Set, where I can tell BIRT in a scripted way to insert Rows into it ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Are you wanting to add rows back into the XLS file, or insert data into the scripted data set?</p>
domurada
<p>I want to create a DataSet with the Labels and Data from the XLS File but the Label can change on daily basis, also the Excel Script doesnt allow me to organize anything.</p>